||[Apr. 4th, 2006|11:07 pm]
Interview today went very well. From what I could tell, the corporate culture there was very similar to what I had at Wyndham. After the interview was done, she took me around and introduced me to people.|
I think the one issue that might prevent me from getting the job would be salary. She asked me what my expectations were and I told her that I was looking for a salary similar to what I had at Wyndham. Since I would not be getting an annual bonus with this company, I added my bonus to my annual salary at Wyndham and told her that is what I wanted.
She asked me how flexible I was with my requirements. I dont know if this was the right response, but I told her that we could discuss salary further if an offer was made. I didnt want to commit to a lower salary if I could get a higher one.
If they do come in with a lower salary, I might be able to talk them into another week of vacation and have my benefits start immediately rather than after 90 days.
of course, I was told that a decision wouldnt be made for 2-3 weeks. Standard answer I've gotten from other interviews as well.