?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Mike's Journal [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Mike

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

September 17th, 2005

Decision to be made [Sep. 17th, 2005|11:20 am]
Mike
Yesterday before I left work, I was asked the following by my boss (VP of Reservations)

"So Mike, would you like to stay on and try to find a new position with the new company or would you rather have the severance package?"

I have until Monday to give him my decision
Link2 comments|Leave a comment

navigation
[ viewing | September 17th, 2005 ]
[ go | Previous Day|Next Day ]