|Announcement from our Corporate Office today
||[Oct. 12th, 2004|08:21 am]
In an email from our CEO today, he announced the following executive management changes in our company|
1. Departure of our President and Chief Operating Officer
2. Departure of our Executive Vice President of Business Development and Chief Investment Officer
3. Departure of our Executive Vice President of Diversity and Corporate Affairs
4. Departure of our Executive Vice President of Human Resources
5. Departure of our Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (only position which will be replaced)
in addition he announced:
"Change, while inevitable, is difficult. I appreciate your efforts to stay focused on our business during this transition, and while additional organizational changes may become necessary at the corporate office, we’ve developed and will soon implement a retention and severance plan which includes a stay bonus of up to three months of pay, a three month COBRA subsidy program and the standard severance program for all employees who may become adversely affected by the corporate right-sizing. I believe this recognizes everyone’s committed efforts. You will receive more detailed information from the Corporate Human Resources Department"
To be honest, I sorta hope that my position is one that will be eliminated. It would kill me financially, but will force me to start over again, which is something that I've been wanting to do anyways.
Guess I'll find out sometime this week.