Log in

No account? Create an account
Mike's Journal [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Decision to be made [Sep. 17th, 2005|11:20 am]
Yesterday before I left work, I was asked the following by my boss (VP of Reservations)

"So Mike, would you like to stay on and try to find a new position with the new company or would you rather have the severance package?"

I have until Monday to give him my decision

From: ours_garou
2005-09-17 04:27 pm (UTC)

I'd take the package. Verizon kept me on after it absorbed GTE, and things got a little bit worse every day. My group went from being decision-makers to rack monkeys. Just take the cash, find a new position, and walk away bravely....

(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: indiecowboy
2005-09-17 05:10 pm (UTC)
Hmmm...I'd stay. Sounds like they think your valuable.
(Reply) (Thread)